Tracking your collection
The first step to tracking your collection is to register for the website. If you already have an account on Character Central you can use that account and just Login.
Once you have registered and verified your account you will need to login. The first time you log in you will be prompted to select your 'collector type'. This is how you collect Tsum Tsums and there are two options:
- One of Each Variation: Each Tsum Tsum can be released in multiple places (US Disney Store, Japanese Disney Store, Disney Parks, Target, etc) and each place has slightly different tags and the Tsums themselves can vary slightly. If you care about these 'variations' and want to track whether you have 'Japanese' Stitch and 'Disney Store' Stitch then you are a Variation collector and should select this
- One of Each Tsum: If you only care about having one of a specific Tsum and it doesn't really matter which version you have then you should select this option.
If at some point in the future you want to change your collector type you can do that in your profile edit page
Collection Type: One of Each Variation
As mentioned before if you care about the different variation's of a Tsum Tsum then this should be your collector type. With this type set you will be able to check off if you have or want each of the variations that exist for the Tsum
Collection Type: One of Each Tsum
If you only want one of each Tsum Tsum then this should be your collector type. With this type set you will only have one check box to say if you have or want this Tsum. For your trade list it will still show the different types since the person you are trading with might be a variation collector.
Create your lists
Once you are logged in, when you go to a Tsum's page on the site you will see the options shown next to the Tsum's picture. You can find Tsums to add to your list via the Plush Character List Page found by clicking here (It can also be found via the site menu at the top of every page). At the top of the list are links to filter the Tsums displayed based on where were released. Just click on the picture of the Tsum and it will take you to that Tsum's page where you can add it to any of your lists.
When you are logged in, if you click on the 'My Profile' link at the top of each page it will take you to your profile page. One this page will be links to your collection lists. There are three different lists:
- Own List - This is the list of Tsums you Own
- Want List - This is the list of Tsums you don't have and want
- Trade List - This is the list of Tsums you have to trade
On your list page it will show all the Tsum Tsums you have/want/have to trade. At the top of the page are share buttons to easily share your list to facebook, twitter, etc